- calendar categories can now have colors. When editing the categories list for a calendar (pencil icon next to the category popup while editing an event), there is now a color field. Clicking on the field will pop up a color picker.
- added option to delete a single date from a repeating event. When clicking "delete" while editing a repeating event, the confirm dialog will contain two options: "delete all events", and "delete only for date ...". This is useful when canceling a single date of a repeating event.
- added "calendar editor" role for users who can edit other user's events
- the Upcoming event list on the login page is now titled with the month if set to Month view
- posted minutes are now shown on the news feed. This can be turned off at Edit Site->Modules->Minutes (or Group Minutes) and then uncheck "add new items to news feed".
- admins can move minutes from one group to another by changing the group popup when editing a group minute
- added option to not show reply links in mail list archives (Edit Site->Mail Lists)
- pictures for people no longer limited to 40x40 pixels, clicking on them will show full size
- started new documentation site. The "Help" link on the right side of top menu bar now goes to this new site.