- added payee field to checks, list of payees keeps things consistent
- left side menu now better organized with sections for Income/Expense/Other transactions, Banking, Reports, and Settings
- added reports for Checks by Account and by Payee
- added Other Settings item so people with Accounting Role can configure the module
- added reconciliation for bank accounts
- this means that bank balances are calculated on the fly so the list of balances was replaced by a single "starting balance" field
- added two new transaction types needed for reconciliation, interest and bank fee
The Decisions page has been expanded to a module with many optional features. Previous decisions are automatically moved to the new module with all optional features turned off. New features:
- proposals can be tracked in a separate list as they make their way through the process and then moved to the Decisions list when adopted
- optional support for requiring a percentage of members to agree to discuss a proposal before it is put on an agenda
- optional automatic generation and emailing of meeting agendas
- meetings can be scheduled and shown on the main calendar
- online votes can be scheduled (useful for decisions that require home owner participation and some owners live outside the community)
- voting system can optionally be made "opt in"
The layout of the main Docs page has been simplified. The items on the left side of the page and the items in the Other tab have been moved into a new Documents tab. The mandates tab has been removed. Other changes:
- a new search field has been added to the top of the list on the main Docs page, group pages, and the Edit Documents page
- you can now create a document that is a link to a web page, be sure to start the link with http:// or https:// for pages outside the site
The main minutes page and group minutes have been merged, you will now see group minutes on the main Minutes page in sections in the same way as on the Documents page. The search field has been moved to the top of the list.
- a Guest role has been added. If you assign this role to an account, that person will only be able to view the site, they will not be allowed to make any changes.
- I sold the zenluantics.com domain to a rock climbing group. Please contact me using email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- in response to some email problems with the hosting company I have obtained an additional SMTP server. The problem seems to have been resolved but please let me know if you notice any emails being delayed.